[time-nuts] IEEE papers

Mark Kahrs mark.kahrs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:57:55 UTC 2007

Well, the MTT yearly CD-ROM has to be one  of the best deals running.
I believe it contains the IMS Proceedings as well.  I'll admit, if
you're a non-member, it's hard to get the papers unless you have ready
access to a university library,  Let me just say that all societies
that I know do exactly the same thing.

And I agree with Said: some (all?) of the IEEE PACE members have
forgotten their origins. But the benefits outweigh the stupidity of a
minority of the members.

With the scanning of many of the old journals, IEEE Explore has made
reference hunting a distinct pleasure (if I had a dollar for each hour
spent in front of a copying machine...)