[time-nuts] bad lcd readout on austron 2100 loran

Dan Durgin ddurgin at aloha.net
Fri Jun 29 02:50:27 UTC 2007

I have an Austron 2100F Loran-C clock receiver which works perfectly, but
the lcd readout is dead or washed out. Any ideas on a replacement unit? The
backlight still works fine. By the way, I recently bought on ebay and got
working after some difficulty, an HP-113AR. Thanks to some folks here at
time-nuts, I was able to verify replacement part numbers, for some missing
parts. Thanks much.
Daniel Durgin
Ocean View, Hawaii
Checked by AVG Free Edition.