[time-nuts] bad lcd readout on austron 2100 loran

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Jun 29 03:03:00 UTC 2007

Hi Dan:

It may just be a bad connection.  You might un plug and mate each connector a
few times including the boards, ribbon cables and if the LCD glass unplugs do
it.  I've found in 99% of the cases where older equipment no longer works the
problem is a bad connection.  More on that at:
http://www.prc68.com/I/HaT.shtml

and Austron stuff at:
http://www.prc68.com/I/A2100F.shtml

Have Fun,