[time-nuts] Who has time to test a GPSDO?

N3IZN at aol.com N3IZN at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 06:54:30 UTC 2007

So I have a lot of projects I want to get to and not much time. Once I got
my Thunderbolt look alike working I have forgotten all about my other GPSDO
project.

So I thought I would see if anyone on here would like to check it out, see
how it works, how well it works?

Here some back ground.

It is about the size of a post card, requires 12 volts, has GPS in, 10 Mhz
out and I believe an RS-232 and Ethernet(?) port. Almost forgot the GPS engine
is a Furno(sp). It came from a cell site and used for 911 location  services.

I can send an email with PDF attachments with a lot of the GPS engine
information.

I was able to see a message come from it, but couldn't confirm if it  was a
message from the GPS engine or from something else on the board.

It sat in a drawer for almost a year now, so I thought I would see if some
one on the board had too much time on their hands.

I would like it back (is that too much to ask?) but no hurry for it. If it
is something usable I could find more.

Any takers? Reply direct.

Thanks