[time-nuts] Administrivia -- AOL and the "Spam" Button

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sat Jun 30 02:07:21 UTC 2007

   John,

   While you are in the AOL dog house, do you want me to bring some dog
   bones or perhaps and old newspaper ?

   73....Bill....WB6BNQ

   John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

     If you are an AOL user and want to stop receiving messages from the
     time-nuts mailing list, please unsubscribe from the list by
     following
     the instructions at the bottom of this message (and every message
     posted
     to the list).

     Please *don't* click the "Spam" button on your browser or mail
     program.
      Doing that sends a message to AOL that the message was spam, and
     then I
     get a note from them warning me to stop sending spam.  If I get
     enough
     notes, they will block *all* AOL users from receiving *any* messages
     from febo.com.  And, I know from painful experience that it is a
     long
     and time-consuming process to get off the AOL list of bad guys.

     Thanks for helping keep me out of the AOL dog house.

     John