[time-nuts] Any PC software to gen. IRIG B

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Mar 1 18:14:38 UTC 2007

Bill,

Someone already linked to a windows program in a previous reply, however if
you are running Linux or FreeBSD there is a program that comes with NTP
files to output IRIG-B via your sound card.

If you look in the message archive for this group, I believe I made some
posts titled "Poor Man's IRIG-B Generator?" and there was a discussion about
it.

If you are running linux, I can email you directly some updated code that I
got from someone else on the list. It worked great for me.

Jason