[time-nuts] Low noise frequency multiplication

Stephan Sandenbergh stephan at rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za
Fri Mar 2 11:14:59 UTC 2007

Darn, the table is a mess. Here is the corrected one:

LVPECL Outputs
Hz	dBc/Hz
1	?
10	-127
100	-145
1k	-153
10k	-158
100k	-158
1M  	-158

10MHz OCXO
Hz	dBc/Hz
1	-100
10	-130
100	-152
1k	-160
10k	-165
100k	-165
1M  	-165

10x Multiplied
Hz	dBc/Hz
1	-80
10	-110
100	-132
1k	-140
10k	-145
100k	-145
1M  	-145

Diverence 	between 10MHz x10 Multiplied and AD9512
Hz	dBc/Hz
1	17
10	13
100	13