[time-nuts] Suspected Spam: External clock for Analog toDigital Converter in GPSRx front-end Rx front-end

Bilal Amin bilal_amin at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 23:11:47 UTC 2007

Hi John,

Thank you for your email. I am also looking at the PM method to solve my
problem. I have a HP signal generator and I can use it to generate an RF
signal and then modulate it with noise from the modulating input of the
signal generator.
I need some suggestion regarding the noise generator. I don't have one and I
never used one before. Any ideas regarding the noise generation.

Cheers

Bilal