[time-nuts] External clock for Analog to Digital Converter in GPS Rx front-end

Dr Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Fri Mar 2 23:22:26 UTC 2007

Bilal Amin wrote:
> [...]
Bilal

You can easily add noise to a sinewave, for example a hybrid combiner
can be used to combine the output of a sinewave generator and a noise
source.

It is also possible to connect a noise source to one input of a
comparator whilst connecting the sinewave to the other input of the
comparator.

Selected current starved zeners can make very good wideband noise
sources, buffer and amplify/attenuate as required.

Bruce