[time-nuts] CHU 7.335MHz saved or lost?

Bob Raker bob.raker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:24:10 UTC 2007

>From Wikipedia:

On February 24, 2007, it has been noticed that the announcement has been
updated to *"CHU has been licensed to continue broadcasting on 7.335
MHz."*This announcement altenates between English and French. (RJN)

On February 26, 2007, it has been noticed that all announcements regarding
their relicensing have been discontinued. (RJN)