[time-nuts] GPS ant info

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Tue Mar 6 08:31:17 UTC 2007

Zyfer (formerly Odetics) use the VIC-100 antenna. Has about 30dB gain, 3
pole filter and works well in noisy environments.

Using 4 of them right now, inside my office - single storey extension - flat
concrete roof, with them all next to each other strapped to the inside wall
approx 6 inches from ceiling (no external access just yet!). Tracking
several satellites on each on the two CommSyncs I'm testing.

Rob Kimberley