[time-nuts] Need some help with Motorola Oncore VP BackinBinarymode

Brian Kirby kirbybq at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 10 01:24:43 UTC 2007

This is a receive only interface, (Bill K8CU web pages) to monitor the
Oncore receiver (something I designed a while back to play around with).

The program that Randy informed you of, TAC32, will communicate with the
receiver and you will be able to change the unit to a 6 channel
operation, which is what the Z3801A expects.

Motorola had several versions of Oncores, and the one used in the Z3801A
was a 6 channel unit.  The 8 channel unit will work fine in the Z3801A,
but you have to tell it to be a 6 channel unit.

You do need an interface that will fully communicate with the receiver.
  Its attached.

Brian N4FMN