[time-nuts] Happy Leap Hour Day !

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sun Mar 11 18:39:46 UTC 2007

I have had mine for a while and all I could say is, it was nice while it
lasted :-)

Well, on the positive side, you may be off by an hour, but the seconds
will be right :-)

I plan to take tomorrow off anyhow, that will give me another day to
adjust my own body clock (with is not disciplined to anything...)

Didier KO4BB