[time-nuts] Delay through GPS antenna splitter/amplifier -- an answer, and a question

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:04:06 UTC 2007

But we're time-nuts... we DO worry about those things. :-)

While we were at it with the network analyzer, we did FDR (frequency
domain reflectometry) to measure the cable delay to the antenna, and I
spent yesterday making up six matched cables to go from the splitter to
the receivers -- they all test within about 1 nanosecond of each other.

Obsessive compulsive?  Me?

John
----