[time-nuts] Delay through GPS antenna splitter/amplifier -- an answer, and a question

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Mar 12 16:51:19 UTC 2007

In short, yes.  If you want true traceability to NIST, you need to take
into account UTC(GPS) versus UTC(NIST).

I don't think you would do this by adjusting the cable delay, because
that offset will change over time.  Instead, you post-process by getting
the offset for the time during which you made the measurement, and
adding it to your solution.

John
----