[time-nuts] Delay through GPS antenna splitter/amplifier -- ananswer, and a question

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Mar 12 23:24:01 UTC 2007

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:16:49 -0400, "Mike Feher" <mfeher at eozinc.com>
wrote:

>Sounds like Heisenberg :). -

Exactly! I was thinking, "Why? Because it is there, to this current
degree of certainty."

When people are non-plussed by why I would spend time and money on one
of my uncommon hobbies, I try to bring up a more common hobby that soaks
up lots of time, effort and money, like car racing. Most people are
already calibrated to accept that one, even though it serves no useful
purpose. My hobby is just like that, only different.