[time-nuts] TrueTime XL-AK Time & Frequency Receiver

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Mar 16 15:56:19 UTC 2007

Any chance he would sell some more?

The XL-AK is a current Symmetricom model still listed on their site (which
is good), though it's using the older TrueTime chassis (and the manual has
TrueTime on the front) so it's probably at the bottom of the line.

I would have thought the base crystal would be a TCXO, if you have an OCXO
in yours then it is probably an upgrade.

If you have a digital camera, snap some pics of the inside!

Jason