[time-nuts] Question for the cesium nuts.

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat Mar 17 16:57:12 UTC 2007

I believe the deal on that bulb is that it is being run at
considerably less than its normal voltage, and the life of
a bulb varies as voltage to the Nth power, where N is an
integer around -12 or something.  Like those "lifetime"
130V bulbs.

Unfortunately, you can't throttle down a Rb plasma lamp.

Rick Karlquist N6RK