[time-nuts] Government Liquidation

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Mar 19 15:40:07 UTC 2007

Interesting. Yes, I noticed that 'you' have to pick it up (or find some
service to do it for you).

I'm in Houston so I wouldn't mind driving around to the few locations here
in Texas. Though it seems like most of the good test equipment stuff is
located in Norfolk VA... Anyone live near there?

It looks like San Antonio has some good stuff coming up, several HP 5370B's,
Tek scopes, Austron 2000C, etc... I think I might sign up and 'watch' some
items, just to see what prices close at.

Jason