[time-nuts] Government Liquidation

Mark Kahrs mark.kahrs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:23:48 UTC 2007

I bought from DRMS directly before they contracted to govliquidation
and also from GL. I can say that it was smart of the govt. since they
(GL) are getting a lot more for each lot.  That being said, it's
always been a case of caveat emptor.  They have lots of interesting
stuff that doesn't normally see the light of day.  If you buy
remotely, then you'll have to pay a shipper: my experience with this
has been good but pricey.  Plan on $100 per package.