[time-nuts] DIY IRIG-B Display?

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Tue Mar 20 02:58:58 UTC 2007

Well, they aren't DIY, they're display units made for the FAA,
identified as DTFA01-84-G-00036, made in Duluth, MN.

They are surplus to my needs, since I no longer think I'll get
around to building an IRIG-B network. Make an offer that would
make me drop what I'm doing and ship them.

There is also a Trak 2234 with a Fort Meade sticker. It has BNC
connectors and filter settings, probably for recovering IRIG from
a tape playback. Please write for details.

Oh, and there's dozens of Datum time code generators/receivers.
I went off the deep end in 2003, trying to build something like
the three clocks at WWV. Paid an average of $50 each for them.

And now, back to your regular messages.

Bill Hawkins