[time-nuts] Frequency counter recommendations

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Wed Mar 21 20:38:40 UTC 2007

Hi Had:

Me too.  Tje SR602's 16 digits always arranged the same way is really
nice. A mostly real front panel with limited levels of menuing is OK.
Got rid of my 53132 because although it could do very fast frequency
measurements, it offered no advantage when doing time interval
measurements.  The user hostile interface for both humans and computers
on the 53132 was the straw that broke my back.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com
w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml