[time-nuts] HP 5370A Frequency counter Problem(s)

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Mar 22 01:50:05 UTC 2007

I just pull the board (it's fairly obvious how, but I believe the manual
also talks about how to disassemble the front panel), take the sliders out
of the switches, and swab everything down with Caig ProGold.

The only tricky part is paying attention to how the springs are installed on
the switch sliders.  If you put them back the wrong way, you can bend or
break the spring when you try to operate the switch.

-- john, KE5FX