[time-nuts] Frequency counter recommendations

jshank j-shank at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 02:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

I also use a HP 53131A counter and find it to me the nicest, most stable
counter that I have used to date.  It is amazing how versatile this counter
is and how stable when using an gps external reference.
Other counters I have or have had are the HP 5370B, 5334, 5335, and various
5328's.

I would like to try a SR620 but after reading the various post last month on
the inability to display an 10 MHz reading when using a 10MHz reference I am
a little leery of trying one.

Jeff