[time-nuts] HP 5359A Time Synthesizer question

Chuck Norton Service at frequencystandards.com
Sat Mar 24 20:03:03 UTC 2007

I am wondering if anyone on the list has any experience using the HP 5359A Time Synthesizer. I have an opportunity to pick up a couple of them but even after reading the 1988 catalog description, am not sure I can get any real use out of them. I did notice that they have a really nice jitter spec of 100pSec rms. I was thinking about seeing if I could use one of them to externally gate my 5370 or 5345 for doing some AV measurements and other types.
Chuck Norton