[time-nuts] HP 5359A Time Synthesizer question

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Mar 24 21:14:20 UTC 2007

Hi:

Maybe the Stanford Research DG535 is what you're looking for.  Just got
one, but have not yet tried it out.
Should be good for generating Time Intervals to test PIC based TI counters.

Features:
4 channels
2 fully defined pulse channels
5 ps delay resolution
50 ps RMS jitter
delays up to 1000 seconds
GPIB
http://www.thinksrs.com/products/DG535.htm

There are optional external SRD modules (BNCm-BNCf) for lowering the
typical 2 to 3 ns rise or fall time to 100 ps

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

w/Java http://www.PRC68.com
w/o Java http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml