[time-nuts] Report from a Swedish ham-fest

Jose V. Gavila eb5agv at amsat.org
Sun Mar 25 13:54:21 UTC 2007

Hi Magnus,

<snip>

 >where as I have yeat to find the
>manual for the 5255 module. He paid 100 SEK (about 14 USD) per module, so I
>think he did a good deal there. One of them will require some mechanical
>maintenance (it seems like cleaning it up may be what is needed).

Great price for the modules!. I got some months ago a 5255 which came with
an original manual. I could scan needed pages.

My unit, though, seems to be faulty (not sure 100% as have not generators
for its frequency range and just checked with a LO from an spectrum
analyzer). I have hooked it to one of my 5345A with an adapter. It is a
nice setup :-)

Regards,

JOSE