[time-nuts] Thanks everyone for help with HP 113AR

Dan Durgin ddurgin at aloha.net
Fri Mar 30 00:41:01 UTC 2007

Thanks for the replies to my question about the 113ar clock, gentlemen.
Replacements are ordered and will let you know progress.
Looks indeed like my transistors were lifted for another project, probably
audio related. Everything else checks fine. Thanks from Hawaii, the Big
Island.
Daniel Durgin
Ocean View, Hawaii
KA1AFJ