[time-nuts] Another Time Station

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Wed May 2 00:37:01 UTC 2007

In a message dated 5/1/2007 7:55:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rputz at bnin.net writes:

Hi  All;
There is another time station on the AM BCB at 570Khz. It is  receivable in
northern Indiana on most quiet nights.
It has time ticks, a  longer tone at the minute mark and sends the letters
R-R shortly after the top  of the minute.
I believe it is in the Carribean somewhere but I'm not  sure, there is also
another one further up the dial around 800-900Khz, but  much harder for me to
hear at this location.
Regards;  Rich
time-nuts mailing  list
time-nuts at febo.com

A typical Cuban AMer...

We hear them all here in Broward county!!

Don, W4WJ