[time-nuts] NTP Synchronised Nixie Tube Clock

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue May 8 23:22:25 UTC 2007

It does sound funny. Unfortunately, it seems like it may be your
configuration.

The page uses Javascript to instruct the browser to fetch the document
updated time stamp. It seems like your browser does not handle
Javascript the way it's intended. The way it's supposed to work: the
Javascript instructs the browser to fetch the document's time stamp and
render it on the page. The browser is either ignoring the request and
putting some default value, or it does not fetch it properly and fails
to convert the date to a proper text string.

Try another browser, here it looks fine (the page was updated earlier today)

I use Firefox under XP Pro, I have not tried others.

Didier KO4BB