[time-nuts] NTP Synchronised Nixie Tube Clock

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Wed May 9 02:02:36 UTC 2007

Well, that is even more interesting! You are correct of course, I had
not noticed.
I use a commercial ISP and I will open a service ticket.

I developed the original format of the web site (including the little
bit of Javascript) on a local Linux box a number of moons ago and
transfered it to a commercial ISP that shall remain nameless. At the
time, that was working (maybe the only thing that was working with that
ISP...) When I got tired of that ISP and switched to my current ISP
(Globat) 3 or 4 years ago, I do not remember checking the time stamps.
My fault :-(
I do not know how long it's been like that.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Didier KO4BB

PS: just for grins, I copied the Clock/index.html page to my cox.net
webspace (which I do not normally use) and it returns the right date, so
the Javascript at least is still OK.

http://members.cox.net/didier/