[time-nuts] PTS 310

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sun May 13 20:03:37 UTC 2007

On Fri, 11 May 2007 09:21:21 +0200, "Ulrich Bangert"
<df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de> wrote:

>Gents,
>
>I just managed to buy a second hand PTS 310 synthesizer on eBay in the
>remote-only version with parallel BCD interface. Has anyone of you a
>manual available in electronic form or at least some information on the
>pinning of the 50-pol Amphenol connector for setting the frequency?
>
>Best regards and thanks in advance
>
>Ulrich Bangert
>df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
>Ortholzer Weg 1
>27243 Gross Ippener

I intended to reply, but I don't see any signs that I actually made a
post.

A while back I bought a PTS 250 and was looking for info. I combined all
that I could find and tried to cover what I thought I knew about all the
models. The result is this web page:
http://www.xertech.net/Tech/PTS.html

One more data point to be compared with the other information.