[time-nuts] PTS310 Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon May 14 22:26:46 UTC 2007

In a message dated 14/05/2007 05:02:13 GMT Daylight Time, didier at cox.net
writes:

Hi  Nigel,

Welcome to the list.

You are welcome to upload your  manual to my Manual web  page:
http://www.ko4bb.com/ham_radio/Manuals
Instructions are at the  top.
Hi Didier

Nice to see you again, and thanks for the kind welcome.

The PTS310 manual is actually one I downloaded from Teknet, I could have
pointed Ulrich there but it's a bit messy having to register etc.

Their only restriction is that it shouldn't be sold so uploading it
shouldn't be a problem, but please confirm you're happy with that.
If you are ok with it, I've also got manuals from them for the PTS500 and
PTS3200.

>From a different source I've got the manual for the PTS160 and will  try to
upload that too.

I've got printed copies of the 160 and 310 manuals anyway so that should
cover it.

I say "try", as I'm having problems with broadband dropping out right now,
it's happening several times a day and could be a problem with uploads, which
are relatively slow.

I'll start once you confirm you're ok with hosting the Teknet manuals, and
keep my fingers crossed my connection holds up until I've finished:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR