[time-nuts] NTP problem on Windows

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Wed May 16 23:20:00 UTC 2007

I am running the Meinberg NTP software on two PCs. Both PCs are running
WinXP w/SP2, both are on the same network and both are syncing to servers at
pool.ntp.org. In the past, both clocks have shown that the two PCs had the
same time. Today, I just noticed that one of the PCs is running about 9
seconds fast, compared to my Casio WWVB watch.

As far as I know, nothing has changed to account for the difference. The PC
that is fast has been running without a reboot for three months. Does anyone
have any ideas?