[time-nuts] Galileo satellites to have passive hydrogen masers!

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Sun May 20 07:42:28 UTC 2007

I never understood how the PPP (Public Private Partnership) model was ever
going to work on Galileo. The recent "drop out" of private funding proves my
point. Unfortunately the EU (another white elephant or whale!) will continue
to pump taxpayers hard earned money into this system to save face.

Cheers

Rob Kimberley