[time-nuts] 15 ns vs. 15 nS

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Tue May 22 12:17:00 UTC 2007

Hi,
the rule is that only unit names derived from people's name are capitalized,
hence Volt, Hertz, Siemens, Kelvin, Ampere, Joule, Coulomb, Farad, Watt...
The complete list can be found at:
http://www.bipm.org/en/si/si_brochure/chapter2/2-2/table3.html (english
version)
Have a nice day,
Jean-Louis Oneto
OCA GEMINI - Avenue Copernic - 06130 Grasse - France