[time-nuts] 15 ns vs. 15 nS

John Day johnday at wordsnimages.com
Tue May 22 14:14:07 UTC 2007

At 09:26 AM 5/22/2007, Didier Juges wrote:
>Having been on the western side of the pond for too long (people here
>could not care less about SI units, they drive on parkways and park on
>driveways anyhow), I got bad habits, sorry...

We'll forgive you Didier! I find the same thing up here in Canada
despite the fact we are slightly more metricated than the US.

However I just cannot bring myself to give up 'English' spelling.
Canada is confused, they spell some things English style, and other
things US style. But for me it is still colour, programme and metre.

John