[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat May 26 00:30:35 UTC 2007

AFAIK, there is no "manual" on the E1938 (in the sense of the 10811 manual).
And I should know.

I am attempting to compile what information I have
and get it archived on line somewhere.  Can you
give me a pointer to the stuff on TVB's site so
I make sure I am not reinventing the wheel?

I still have dozens of surplus E1938A's if anyone
wants one.  They are in "worked the last time it
was turned on, but no guarantee of specs" condition.
I can't accept money for these units.

Rick Karlquist N6RK
E1938A circuit designer