[time-nuts] FMT

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat May 26 13:11:21 UTC 2007

Well, I was too late sending my results, but I did manage to listen to
the signals this past Wednesday.

I did not have time to prepare anything but listening by ear on the
FT-1000 and using the HP-3586A as a beat generator (free running off
it's internal Ovenair precision OCXO), I managed to get within 0.4 Hz on
40 m and 0.2 Hz on 80m (good signals). I was off by 1.5 Hz on 20m, where
the signal was very weak with QSB, and I did not hear anything on 17m.

Thanks Connie, I will try to be better prepared next week (hooked to GPS
and using Spectrum Lab).

Didier KO4BB