[time-nuts] Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat May 26 20:34:24 UTC 2007

Hi Bill:

It's my understanding that a satellite is in free fall, hence zero g.

Of course there's a gravitational field at the location of the satellite, the
one from Earth being the largest.  Orbital mechanics gives me a headache so
let's hear from someone more knowledgeable.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.precisionclock.com