[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat May 26 21:07:12 UTC 2007

> I still have dozens of surplus E1938A's if anyone
> wants one.  They are in "worked the last time it
> was turned on, but no guarantee of specs" condition.
> I can't accept money for these units.
>
> Rick Karlquist N6RK
> E1938A circuit designer

Due to the high level of interest, I may need to
limit the oscillators to one per person.  I will be
getting the oscillators out of storage today and
will try to make an accounting of oscillators vs
requestors.  I am suggesting an $8.95 donation for a
flat rate Priority Mail box.  I think it will fit
into one of those boxes.

Regarding non-USA requestors:  I will need to look
into the customs aspect of this.  If anyone on the
list can give me a tutorial on this it would be
helpful.  These are "gifts" if that matters for
customs purposes.  Also, they have essentially zero
market value as "discards".

I am happy that I can give these a good home.  I almost
threw them away last month while cleaning up.

Rick Karlquist