[time-nuts] Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun May 27 02:39:33 UTC 2007

Hi Tom:

Rawlings book has a third edition by a number of members of the British
Horological Institute that has some added material including a very limited
treatment of Allan plots.

I sure would like so see more Allan plots, for example that demonstrate the
counter limiting the measurement.

Also have "Accurate Clock Pendulums" on the way.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.precisionclock.com