[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

michael taylor mctylr at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:05:13 UTC 2007

On 5/27/07, SAIDJACK at aol.com <SAIDJACK at aol.com> wrote:

> The CCL clearly talks about items such as "space qualified oscillators", or
> "stability better than 1E-011" etc. I am not trying to advise anyone if these

You mean it the Commerce Control List (CCL) talks about "space
qualified _atomic_ frequency standards".

<http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/pdf/ccl3.pdf>

3A002 ...

g. Atomic frequency standards having any of the following:

  g.1. Long-term stability (aging) less (better) than 1 x 10^-11/month; or
  g.2. Being "space qualified".

Note: 3A002.g.1 does not control non-"space qualified" rubidium standards.