[time-nuts] Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Mon May 28 10:07:08 UTC 2007

Didier,

> I am in good company :-)

No, you are not, because "centripetal" forces have the opposite
direction of "centrifugal". In fact, your NASA statement is exactly what
I am claiming too: Gravity IS the centripetal force for the satellite's
motion and clearly a centripetal force is necessary to force an circular
motion.

73 and my best regards
Ulrich, DF6JB