[time-nuts] HP E1938 oscillator

Dr Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 29 09:23:38 UTC 2007

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <465BE596.2060104 at xtra.co.nz>, Dr Bruce Griffiths writes:
>
>> Robert Atkinson wrote:
>>

>> The actual "controlled export" items in the new lists were revised
>> recently and such crystal oscillators no longer appear to be a
>> controlled item.
>>

> But interestingly enough, nobody has bothered remove "analogue
> computers" from the list last I looked :-)

Poul-Henning

Well spotted.
To this you can add
Machetes (Post Rwanda item??).
Horses (by sea for slaughter).

The most amusing part is that the list of components proscribed by non
nuclear proliferation requirements creates a handy shopping list of all
you need to acquire for Uranium enrichment either via centrifuge or
gaseous diffusion as well as a set of specifications for these and bomb
triggering components.

Bruce