[time-nuts] FW: Pendulums & Atomic Clocks & Gravity

Neon John jgd at johngsbbq.com
Wed May 30 19:17:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007 01:10:02 -0800, Bill Beam <wbeam at gci.net> wrote:

>Gentlemen:  Those of you who have never taken a university physics course
>are excused for confusion over centripital/centrifugal/psudo forces.  Some of
>you who did take a university physics class spent too much time asleep in
>class.

I did and I paid attention and I didn't smoke anything I wasn't supposed to but I
don't remember this aspect.  This is a learning experience.

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.neon-john.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN

*fas-cism* (fash'iz'em) n. A system of government that exercises a
dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the
merging of state and business leadership, together
with belligerent nationalism.  -- The American Heritage Dictionary, 1983