[time-nuts] LORAN-C antenna

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Nov 13 03:48:15 UTC 2007

Well, Shalimar is pretty big, when you want to cross it by foot... Would
probably take an hour from end to end.

Next time you are in the area, let me know :-)

I have tried to listen with my HP 3586 and my 80 meter antenna (which is
actually about 20m long and 50 feet up at one end, 30 feet up at the other
end), but I have not heard or seen (on the scope) anything like a time
signal. Tonight, what I hear sounds more like farm equipment in the harvest
season.

Didier KO4BB