[time-nuts] GPS Jamming in the UK

Rob Kimberley rk at timing-consultants.com
Wed Nov 14 10:13:41 UTC 2007

Hi Magnus,

GPS is a military system. Fact. The C/A code just happens to be available to
Joe Public, but there are no guarantees of its availability. If the US
military want to take out C/A at any time during a conflict they can and
will, because the new Direct Acquisition P/Y technologies allow them to
continue operations without it.

Rob