[time-nuts] Montronics 100-7 manual/spec ??

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 15 21:15:25 UTC 2007

Hi All, I know this unit is aging a bit and there are probably better ways
of comparing standards in 2007 but I have this "Frequency Comparator Model
100-7" by Montronic Inc sitting in my rack. In essence it is similar to the
Tracor and later Keithley instuments I believe. I am vaguely familiar with
the multiply and mix operation, however I have no information on the beast
at all. I dont even know what the specification is or what frequency (-ies)
or ranges, it functions over. It seems to give sensible results at 1MHz, so
I am presuming it is probably working OK.

Can anyone please provide or suggest a source of either a catalogue page, or
spec sheet.....or better still the location of an operating manual or better
still Service manual.
The usual manual sites have drawn a blank, as have my inputs to Google.

Thanks and Cheers de Alan G3NYK