[time-nuts] DATUM GPS Thingies...

David I. Emery die at dieconsulting.com
Tue Nov 20 05:00:54 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 01:12:02PM -0800, John Miles wrote:
> Thanks for checking.  They seem to have been common enough over the last
> couple decades, but there is *no* actual documentation that I can find...

	I have a 9390-5125 which I acquired some time ago and at one
time I had some prints and a manual somewhere.

	The prints were close to my hardware but not exactly right... or
complete - and the Trimble GPS board wasn't included...

	Not sure where the documentation is now...

--
  Dave Emery N1PRE/AE, die at dieconsulting.com  DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in